The Chilworth Partnership would like to invite you to join an online seminar focusing on Social Media the customer relationship glue in a digital world, hosted by the Southampton Business School via Zoom.
Date: Wednesday 9th December 2020
Time: 13:00-15:00 (UTC)
Topic: Social Media the customer relationship glue in a digital world
Guest Speaker: Julie Atherton
Hosted via Zoom
The digital environment has created an always-on world where technology has blurred the lines of work and play, and our available time to build strong business relationships is increasingly under pressure. Many leaders feel that social media has only added to this problem but, used wisely and efficiently social channels can be a cost-effective and time-saving way to build and maintain client and customer relationships. Social media, and LinkedIn in particular, bypasses the usual organisational gatekeeping and provides a less formal personal environment which, used strategically, ultimately builds stronger stickier relationships.
Julie is an independent consultant and authority in digital marketing strategy. Her career spans 30 years working in both client and agency organisations. A business leader, author, public speaker, consultant, and strategist her experience includes work with Nissan, ITV, Axa, Deloitte Digital, Mott Macdonald, Asos, More Th>n, Carluccios, St John Ambulance, and many more.
If you would like to attend as our guest, free of charge, please email Ruth Snell at email@example.com
During this workshop you will have explored:
• Understanding how social media can be used to strengthen customer and client relationships
• Understanding how social media can help improve sales and reputational performance
• Identifying opportunities where LinkedIn can improve current relationships
Content & Learning Styles
The workshop will include personal experiences, best practice examples across a range of businesses and sectors, and interactive exercises to stimulate in-depth discussions.
• An introduction to social media and LinkedIn
• The impact of digital on customer and client relationships
• Understanding the relationship challenge for your customers or clients
• Using LinkedIn to build stronger relationships