£115,000 + relocation + bonus + housing licence + LTIP
Following strong organic growth our client is on the lookout for bright individuals to join their team; individuals who are motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
Placing a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of employees the business provides an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine, resulting in an industry-leading employee retention rate for over ten years.
The purpose of this position is to lead on the delivery and proactive development of the Private Equity fund services customer proposition in a manner that is aligned to the business’s brand values and strategic business goals.
The candidate will be a key member of the Jersey Private Equity leadership team who work together to achieve strategic and financial success; driving the company and managing the associated challenges of a dynamic and fast-growing business.
A natural leader and expert in their field, the individual will play an important role in helping the business to meet its real potential. As a Director and Operational Lead of client service teams, the individual will be required to manage a key client relationship through effective leadership of a large team to deliver a superior standard of service in the market place.
- Develop, direct and monitor the implementation of strategic business plans and recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities for the team and the wider business, ensuring such growth is managed and sustained
- Work closely with the Business Development team to develop a network of meaningful contacts, including prospects and influencers in order to grow the Private Equity fund services business
- Work closely with support teams to ensure systems and operations are developed to support the Private Equity fund services strategy, enabling tactical and strategic change initiatives and acting as an active sponsor or business lead, as necessary, and deploying resources on key initiatives to ensure success
- Maintain and build client relationships and act as a higher authority client contact on day to day queries and in the event of any issues within the client teams
- Act as an A level authorised signatory on service delivery, ensuring company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Reporting deadlines are met, with oversight on planning, scheduling, and monitoring of workloads
- Attend client board meetings and present periodic financial and service level information
- Lead and/or participate in new client proposals and pitches as necessary, and manage the integration of new clients into the Group’s procedures
- As part of the Group leadership team, contribute towards the business as a whole
- ACA, ACCA. ICAEW or ICSA-qualified
- Considerable practical business and post-qualification experience in the Financial Services sector with a focus on fund administration and/or accounting
- Sound technical professional services knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Strong demonstrable experience in the day to day supervision of team(s)
- Evidence of full responsibility for major client relationship(s)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature with ability and drive to work independently