c. £140,000 + car allowance, stock options, bonus & benefits
The Chilworth Partnership has been exclusively retained by TransDigm Group Inc., an S&P 500 NYSE listed company to recruit a European Group Controller. TransDigm is a leading global producer, designer and supplier of highly engineered aerospace components, systems and subsystems with a turnover of $4 billion.
Reporting into the Chief Accounting Officer based in Cleveland, Ohio you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the accurate preparation and reporting quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP of 5 to 6 UK / European businesses, some of which have subsidiary locations outside Europe
• Participate in annual operating plan reviews, mid-year reviews, and interim and year-end audit closing meetings for their reporting units.
• Review monthly operating reports and financial and business metrics, including the monthly president’s letters.
You will need:
• An accounting qualification in either: ACA, ACCA or ACMA.
• Experience in a multi-national; multi location Aerospace or Manufacturing company with exposure to FX
• An Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to lead and advise teams as well as being able to adapt to changing and unforeseen situations quickly.
• The willingness to travel often as this role involves a substantial amount of travel within the UK & Europe, along with quarterly trips to the US.