£90,000 - £120,000
Our client, a leading Financial Services business based in Dorset, is seeking to recruit a Head of Financial Reporting on a 6-month contract basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Financial Reporting include:
· Key member of the Annual Report Review Committee and responsible for producing the Financial Statements
· IFRS 9 – ownership over key estimates/judgements within the IFRS 9 provision
· Lead the process of external annual and quarterly reporting.
· To own, review and continuously improve efficiency and accuracy of files used to create the statutory accounts
· To own and continuously improve the process for producing the cash flow statements in external reporting
· Production of quarterly technical accounting papers.
· Creation of quarterly Audit Committee papers
· Production of annual Financial Statements
· Communicating with external stakeholders e.g. banks, investors, analysts and responding to queries.
· Key contact between the auditors and the rest of the finance team
· Maintain strong relationships with key contacts throughout the business which assist finance
Key Skills/Experience of the Head of Financial Reporting include:
· Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA), with at least 5 years PQE
· Strong technical accounting background – IFRS, UK/US GAAP, IFRS 9 (desirable)
· Experience of leading and developing a Finance team
· Financial Services sector experience
· Audit background