£80,000 + benefits
Chilworth Partnership are delighted to be working with a growing Financial Services business in their search for a Senior Fund Manager on a 6-month contract.
- Manage and develop staff in accordance with the business values
- Delegation of tasks to team with appropriate support
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Review of outputs from members of the team (outbound communications, financial reporting etc.)
- Onboarding and set up of new clients – managing the establishment of operations and completion of new business processes
- Assessment of existing operations to identify areas for improvements
- Oversee performance against other financial and non-financial objectives
- Partner closely with colleagues across the Group to strengthen cross jurisdictional relationships with colleagues and mutual clients
- Qualified Accountant
- Fund Accounting and Real Assets experience
- Process improvement background
- Staff supervisory or management experience
Our client will only consider applicants who are on notice up to 4 weeks.